Southwestern College is a private, four-year liberal arts college. Established in 1885, it is affiliated with the United Methodist Church.
- High safety ranking
- Reputation for excellence
- Modern laboratories and facilities
- Laptop learning and a wireless campus
- Theatre, concerts, athletics
- Unique service learning programs
- Complete this online application and submit.
- Request that an official transcript of your high school academic work be sent directly to the Southwestern College Office of Admission. If you have taken college courses while in high school, contact the registrar's office at each college to have your college transcript(s) sent to Southwestern College. Student copies of transcripts will not be accepted.
Take the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and request that your scores be sent to Southwestern College. The Southwestern code number for ACT is 1464. The Southwestern code number for SAT is 6670.
You can also send Southwestern College your transcript through the online service Docufide.
There is a $25 non-refundable application fee. Please mail check or money order
Office of Admission
100 College Street
Winfield, KS 67156-2499
Admission Decision Process
- Applications for admission cannot be processed until all of the required credentials are received.
- Letters of acceptance to Southwestern College are mailed on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear from us within one week after we receive your completed application file.
- Accepted students will be invited to participate in Early Course Selection preceding their term of entry.
We encourage you to visit Southwestern College and experience firsthand what is distinctive about us. During your visit you may meet with members of the admission and financial aid staffs, discuss academic and career opportunities with a member of our faculty, take a tour with a Student Ambassador, and have lunch in the Roy L. Smith Student Center. To schedule your visit, call 1-800-846-1543, ext. 6236, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.