1. Complete this online application and submit. (* = Required fields)
2. Transcripts for Southwestern College graduates are on file. All other students should arrange for submission of official transcripts of all prior college/university coursework. Applicants must hold a recognized baccalaureate degree with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
You can order transcripts from prior college/university coursework online via the National Student Clearinghouse secure site: www.getmytranscript.com.
3. Two confidential letters of recommendation using the
recommendation form for graduate programs
(at least one from a current or former employer or professor).
Email the link below to your two references and ask them to fill out the online form:
4. All international learners must show evidence of their English language ability by providing the Test of English as a Foreign Language
(TOEFL) report. A score of 550 (paper test) or 213 (computer-based test)
on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is considered the minimum acceptable for admission to this program.
Applicants who hold bachelor's degrees from a U.S. institution or from an institution in another English-only speaking country will receive a waiver of the TOEFL. Applicants who are from native English-speaking countries are not required to take the TOEFL.
A candidate’s file must be complete before an admissions decision may be made. It is the responsibility of each candidate to provide all of the information requested above. Candidates will receive an email stating their admission to their graduate program; subsequently they may enroll in their first class.
Admission Decision Process
1. Applications for admission cannot be processed until all of the required credentials are received.
2. Letters of acceptance to Southwestern College are mailed on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear from us within one week after we receive your completed application file.