Southwestern College is a private, four-year liberal arts college. Established in 1885, it is affiliated with the United Methodist Church.
- High safety ranking
- Reputation for excellence
- Modern laboratories and facilities
- Laptop learning and a wireless campus
- Theatre, concerts, athletics
- Unique service learning programs
- Complete this online application and submit.
Request that official transcripts from each college institution you have attended be sent directly to the Southwestern College Office of Admission. Student copies of transcripts will not be accepted. If you have less than
sixty (60) college credit hours, you will need to request that an official final high school transcript or GED scores be sent directly to the Southwestern
College Office of Admission. Student copies of transcripts will not be accepted.
You can also send Southwestern College your high school transcript through the online service Docufide.
You can order transcripts from prior college/university coursework online via the National Student Clearinghouse secure site: www.getmytranscript.com.
- If you have less than sixty (60) college credit hours and graduated from high school less than two years ago, you will also need to request that an official ACT/SAT report be sent to Southwestern College.
- There is a $25 non-refundable application fee. Please mail check or money order
Office of Admission
100 College Street
Winfield, KS 67156-2499
Admission Decision Process
- Applications for admission cannot be processed until all of the required credentials are received.
- Letters of acceptance to Southwestern College are mailed on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear from us within one week after we receive your completed application file.
- Accepted students will be invited to participate in Early Course Selection preceding their term of entry.
We encourage you to visit Southwestern College and experience firsthand what is distinctive about us. During your visit you may meet with members of the admission and financial aid staffs, discuss academic and career opportunities with a member of our faculty, take a tour with a Student Ambassador, and have lunch in the Roy L. Smith Student Center. To schedule your visit, call 1-800-846-1543, ext. 6236, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.