1. The TEACH grant is worth up to how much per year?
2. In exchange for receiving the TEACH grant, a student must
agree to serve as:
3. How long do you have after graduation to complete the service
4. Failure to complete the service obligation will result in
which of the following?
The grant will convert to a
repayable unsubsidized student loan.
unsubsidized loan will be added to your total Stafford loan debt.
You will have to repay the grant
All of the above.
5. To be eligible for the TEACH grant, you must sign an annual
Agreement To Serve.
6. I must maintain which minimum GPA (on a 4.0 scale) to keep
the TEACH grant each semester.
7. Check the fields below that are TEACH grant eligible (please check
all that apply).
8. A link to the list of qualified schools serving low income
students is located on the Southwestern College website.
9. If the grant turns into a loan due to the student's failure
to complete the service agreement, interest on the loan will be charged
I certify under penalty of perjury that I am the person
who has taken this quiz. (Please put your full name in the box below.)